Wednesday, April 3, 2013

The Further Adventures of the Dread Pirate Petal

Ahoy! The Unicorn set sail from Murray. My mission? Find cool stuff underwater, and sail north to Heterocera while passing Bay City on the way!

(by the way, did you see what Auntie installed on the sides?  ARR!  No quarter, mateys!)




A shipwrecked hull in Murray.  If the jellyfish ever go away, I know where to get more wood to repair the Unicorn, or Joline's ship, the Rainbow!

These gazebos were under the water around Kapor and Rosedale.  They look like mermaid gardens or something!
Near this harbor was a sign to not go too fast.


 Octopus in the harbor.

The sims all had Greek sounding names I'll write down later.


After the harbor was this thingy.  What is it?  It made noises like a horn, but there wasn't anyone there to run it!  I did see a rat so I didn't climb all the way up.  EW.

Beautiful neon pink eel.  Looks kinda like a dragon!

OH COOL a wrecked airplane! Wonder how long ago that crashed?

This statue looked like a person!

And this one looked like a horse-man with a spear.  Smile, catfish!  Catfish probably like statues because they get covered with the allergy-stuff they like to eat.
Arr!  I thought I could see some interesting stuff in the water up ahead...
...aww, it was just rocks.  Well poo.

By here I was making my way north, through the Coastal Waterway, to the Luna sims.

Pretty coral.
Wait, what's this?

Go carts?! Tons of them with statues in them! What the heck?!!


Eeep, alien tentacle plant! Full speed outta here!
Pink stingray.
A reef, with coral and starfish and octopuses. Not far from Bay City now!

to be continued...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has received and is awaiting moderation.