Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Voyage of the Unicorn: Day 11


I didn't get much sleep the night before, until I got an idea for how to get from Rizal alllll the way back to Bolinas.  Then I got some rest.

Griefer attack!  I woke up when a board just missed my tent!
Luckily this guy was here to fix things.  I never met a for real Linden before!
Joline and I walked down to Murray to get some breakfast, while I explained the plan to her.
We'd have to sail through a narrow channel at the south of Abbots, but the river there should take us all the way into Bolinas!


She liked the idea.  And breakfast too.
Down by the shore we saw this old shipwreck.  We'd use the boards and some of our own gear to build a raft!  We'd use our tent ropes, and one of our blankets, and work all day if we have to.
And we did.  We worked all day. I was ready to pass out from being so tired, so I took a small nap in a beach chair.

At last, the raft was done.  We dubbed her the S. S. Unicorn.


We sailed back through Brilliant, Kapor, and Rosedale.

Sim 111: Abbots
We had a hard time steering the Unicorn into the narrow channel that went around the airport in Abbots, but finally we did.

We watched the moon rise as we went east.
Sim 112: Cowell
Sim 113: Noyo
(Backtrack through Davenport & Bodega)
Sim 114: Palomarian
Sim 115: Myrtle
Tir na Nóg pub, Myrtle.
And at last we arrived in Bolinas!  We found an all-night diner and got some delicious greasy food.

We'd made it.

Total Sims:

  • Petal: 115
  • Joline: 35

Petal's km so far this month: 1.1
There's still time to sponsor Petal as she raises funds for Love 146.  Click here to see how.

Hey adventurers!  Want your own version of the S. S. Unicorn, to sail and explore with?  Keep watching for your chance to get your very own on the Marketplace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment has received and is awaiting moderation.